Licensing images for commercial use to create amazing designs in the most cost-effective way to make money. The extended license allows you to print over 300,000 copies on product packaging, newspapers, magazines, books and promotional materials. It also lets you create your own merchandise and incorporate images in t-shirts, mugs, calendars and even electronic templates. If you are wondering where to get buy images for commercial use, check out these 5 websites:
- Stock Photo Secrets. SPS offers by far the cheapest deals on images with an extended license. With over 5 million handpicked premium images, you can download the one you need to complete your creative project. Also, over 100,000 more files are added every month. A single image for commercial use in the stock site costs $80 for non-members and $40 for members-only. Extended license image packs are also available starting with 5 images for $300 ($150 for those with an active subscription).
- Shutterstock is one of the most popular stock photo agencies in the market. It boasts over 180 million stock files in the library. You will surely find what you are looking for. Extended license packs start at $199 for 2 images. Depending on the size of the pack you buy, the images for commercial use will cost you between $68 and 99.50 each. All packs are valid for one year from purchase, so you have a lot of flexibility to invest and use the images.
- Adobe Stock. Adobe’s stand-alone stock site has over 60 million files in the library. It is integrated with Creative Cloud desktop applications, so you can seamlessly work on your designs. The Enhanced license is priced at $79.99 per photo. You can simply get as many images as you need them.
- Also a well-established and reputable stock photo agency, Depositphotos has a wide offer in cheap stock photos. They have over 60 million high quality images, vectors and illustrations that are ready to use and download commercially. Extended license packs start at $359 per image. Images on-demand are also available at $89 each.
- One of the most popular stock photo agencies, iStock features a carefully curated library of economic and exclusive images. Extended licenses are available with credits at 18 credits per image. Depending on the pack you buy, one photo for commercial use will cost you between $114 and $170.
An extended license is also a one-time fee that grants you perpetual usage rights. It allows you to purchase stock photos for commercial use and create designs on physical items that you can use sell to make money. With the stock photo agencies listed above, the costs are very low. You can purchase images for commercial use for less than $100. But, Stock Photo Secrets has by far the cheapest offer in the market.
If you are looking for premium images with extended license at very affordable prices, be sure to visit Stock Photo Secrets. Their handpicked collection doesn’t disappoint, and their prices are very delightful. What are you waiting for? Visit SPS now!